Paris Learn How to Play Pétanque French Experience
Play a leisurely game of French ‘boules’ (balls), known as Pétanque, just as the French do -- with a glass of wine in your hand! This popular game is played all over Europe but its roots are firmly set in France, where locals play it in just about every village. In Paris’ tranquil Dauphine Gardens, enjoy a 1.5-hour match and learn all the tactics and lingo to become a master at this much-loved ‘sport.’
per adult from
1 hour 30 minutes
What's included :
- Boules game
- 2 glasses of wine
- Soft drinks
- Local guide
- Equipement: boules, cochonnet
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Pont-Neuf, Ile de la Cite, 75001 Paris France
This is where we meet - in downtown Paris. Louvre, Notre Dame and the Latin Quarter are all in sight.
Duration: 3 minutes
Stop At: Place Dauphine, Paris France
Place Dauphine is a pedestrian-only plaza. It is lined with chestnut trees. Perfect for boules - and for our "apéritif" pre-dinner drinks.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Pass By: Seine River, 75001 Paris France
Our Boules Game takes place on Paris' central island. The picturesque bridges of the river Seine are all around us.
Pass By: Conciergerie, 2 boulevard du Palais, 75001 Paris France
The plaza where we play boules looks on the conciergerie - formerly the palace of the French kings, and also the place where Marie-Antoinette was jailed.
Departure Point :Pont Neuf, 75001 Paris, France
Departure Time :5:30 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Must be 18 years of age to drink alcohol
- Wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.