Paris Le Marais Historical Walking Tour with Wine & Cheese Tasting
This afternoon you will meet your expert local guide at the Musee Carnavalet for a relaxed stroll through the historic Le Marais neighborhood of Paris, followed by a lovely seated tasting of select French wines & cheeses. This gastronomic and historical tour will ensure you receive an understanding of the scope of influences that affected the Marais' development into the trendy, charming area it is today. Limited to only 8 guests, this tour is the perfect way to unwind after a hectic day of sightseeing or even begin a fun night out in Paris!
per adult from
What's included :
- Walking Tour of Le Marais
- Bilingual Local Guide
- 5 cheese tastings
- 4 tasting glasses of wine
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Musee Carnavalet - Histoire de Paris, 16 rue des Francs Bourgeois, 75003 Paris France
Today you will meet your expert local guide at the Musee Carnavalet for a relaxed stroll through the historic Le Marais neighborhood of Paris, followed by a lovely seated tasting of select French wines & cheeses. This gastronomic and historical tour will ensure you receive an understanding of the scope of influences that affected the Marais' development into the trendy, charming area it is today.
Duration: 10 minutes
Pass By: Rue des Francs Bourgeois, Rue des Francs-Bourgeois, 75003 Paris France
Stroll the premiere shopping avenue Rue de Francs Bourgeois, stop to admire the renovated hôtels particuliers which denote the area's past popularity among French nobility, and understand how later Jewish settlement came to change the landscape forever. Today, the Marais is home to art galleries and new fashion designers, as well as trendy lounges and restaurants, all of which you will get to experience firsthand.
Stop At: Agoudas Hakehilos Synagogue, 10 rue Pavee, 75004 Paris France
Pause for an explanations of the Jewish influence on the Marais from your local guide!
Duration: 5 minutes
Stop At: Place des Vosges 4th Arrondissement, 75004 Paris France
Pause for an explanation of the aristocratic background which influenced the local architecture and aesthetics of Le Marais.
Duration: 5 minutes
Pass By: 60 Rue des Francs Bourgeois National Archives Garden, 75003 Paris France
Housing the nation's oldest historical documents, pause to listen to your guide's explanation of the significance of the building and it's collections.
Departure Point :Miss Manon, 87 Rue Saint-Antoine, 75004 Paris, France
Departure Time :4:30 PM
Return Detail :Le Marais, Paris, France
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 3 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- The minimum age to drink alcohol in France is 18
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.