Paris Eiffel Tower Neighbourhood Tour With A Local
Get your camera ready, join a local guide and prepare for some epic views of the Eiffel Tower. But not just any views – these are the views only locals know about. In addition to amazing photo ops you’ll also explore off the beaten path to discover the charming area of Passy, with its pedestrian streets and hidden alleyways. Stop in a local market, enjoy a decadent pastry, and cap off your tour with a glass of wine in an unexpected venue. What could be better?
During the tour you will hear about the water fountains in Paris and how to fill up your bottle instead of buying new ones. You will also learn about the “weird” or “scandalous” social housing policy of this wealthy neighbourhood.
per adult from
2 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Local English-speaking guide
- One delicious pastry
- One glass of wine
- Entry/Admission - Passy Cemetery
- Entry/Admission - Passy Covered Market
What's excluded :
- Additional food and drinks
- Entry/Admission - Maison de Balzac
- Entry/Admission - Musee du Vin de Paris (Wine Museum of Paris)
- Entry/Admission - Le Pont de Bir-Hakeim
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Passy Cemetery, 2 Rue du Commandant Schloesing, 75016 Paris, France
Stroll through this charming cemetery where you’ll hear about some of the famous people buried there while glancing at the Eiffel Tower between the cathedral-like graves.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Passy Covered Market, Rue Bois Le Vent, 75016 Paris France
Discover this small, local covered market and all its delicious local products, while trying a buttery pastry.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Maison de Balzac, 47 rue Raynouard, 75016 Paris France
Admire this lovely house (now a museum) while hearing about the writer’s eccentric tastes, which got him into serious financial trouble.
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Musee du Vin de Paris (Wine Museum of Paris), 5 rue des Eaux 16e, 75016 Paris France
Have a chat at the restaurant of this well-hidden museum, a former 15th century monastery cellar. There you’ll hear about the history of vineyards in Paris, while sipping a glass of wine.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Le Pont de Bir-Hakeim, Stations de métro Passy et Bir-Hakeim, Paris France
Admire one last stunning view of the Eiffel Tower from this iconic bridge and take advantage of one final photo opportunity.
Duration: 5 minutes
Departure Point :17 Place du Trocadéro et du 11 Novembre, 75116 Paris, France
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :Pont de Bir-Hakeim, 75015 Paris, France
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- You will be in a small group of a maximum of 12 people.
- Dress standard: Standard dress, comfortable walking shoes, and an umbrella, depending on the weather.
- As with any big city, hours of businesses can vary or change unexpectedly. In such an event, we will provide an alternate place to visit.
- This is a child-friendly tour. Children between the ages of 6 and 11 inclusively are permitted on this tour at the rate listed. Children under the age of 6 are permitted to join this tour free of charge. Please inform us if you’ll be bringing a child under the age of 6.
- We can accommodate vegetarians and other dietary restrictions. Please notify us in advance if you have any dietary requests.
- Most travelers can participate
- During the tour you will hear about the water fountains in Paris and how to fill up your bottle instead of buying new ones.
- You will also learn about the “weird” or “scandalous” social housing policy of this wealthy neighbourhood.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- All tours follow the latest local health authority advice, including mask usage and social distancing. Urban Adventures has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s Safe Travels stamp, which recognises companies that have adopted health and hygiene global standardised protocols.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.