Paris Criminal Past, audioguided walking tour
Rewind in history to discover some of the bloodiest crimes in the very heart of Paris! From a man-eating princess, to public enemy number 1, not to mention the assassination of Henry IV.
Experience a world unique audio guided tour that is, let's say somewhat ….disturbing! For sure you won’t run out of creepy stories to share ! The commentaries and fun facts trigger automatically as you stroll, right where they happened ! Leave your smartphone in your pocket !
A short stop at a terrace or a shop, a small craving? Resume the visit when you want, right where you paused. Impossible to get lost. The guide provides clear audio directions and a map indicates clear directions to follow in real time. And if you take a wrong turn, the integrated geo-localization feature will get you back on track in no time! Customize your itinerary as you wish, relax and enjoy a fun and entertaining walking tour of Paris, at your own pace.
per adult from
1 to 30 minutes
What's included :
- A unique experience on your smartphone, with a guide in your pocket!
- After your purchase, you will receive a email including your activation code to enjoy your visits
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Eglise St-Germain l'Auxerrois, 2 Place du Louvre 1er, 75001 Paris France
This self guided tour begins in front of the huge monument backdrop to one of the most terrible massacres in the history of France !
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Halles Quartier, Halles Quartier, Paris, Ile-de-France
Discover the streets witness to many crimes in the last centuries : conspiracies, assassinations and poisoning during the time of the Kings of France. And the cruel end of the 1st bischop of Paris, Saint Denis.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: 1 Place du Chatelet, 75001 Paris France
Visit the squares famous for public executions of criminals since the Middle Ages and learn about the terrible lives of the public executioners.
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Place de l'Hotel de Ville Entrée au 5 rue Lobeau ou au 29 rue de Rivoli, 75004 Paris France
Hôtel de Ville is magnificient ! But back in the day, it was mostly famous for it's very popular....public executions!
Duration: 10 minutes
Departure Point :1 Rue de l'Oratoire, 75001 Paris, France
Departure Time :11/6/2020 - 12/19/2021
Monday - Sunday: 12:00 AM - 11:30 PM
Return Detail :1 Avenue Victoria, 75004 Paris, France
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- The visit is done with your smartphone and your headphones, in full compliance with current health rules.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.