Paris City Tour by Minivan and Montmartre
Take this small group morning or afternoon tour to combine an overview of Paris' famous monuments, squares and buildings with some leisure time in Paris' most bohemian quarter, Montmartre. You'll be picked up and dropped off at our centrally located agency in Paris by air-conditioned minivan, which holds a maximum of only eight passengers and ensures you'll receive individual attention from your expert tour guide.
per adult from
3 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Round Trip transportation from your Paris accommodation( Zip code must start by 75)
- Guided city tour on the history of Paris's neighborhoods, monuments and other highlights
- Visit and free time in the district Montmartre, a mystical village in Paris
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan (maximum 8 people)
- Photo stop in front of the majestic Eiffel Tower
- Service of an experienced driver guide
- Entry/Admission - Montmartre
- Entry/Admission - Basilique du Sacre-Coeur de Montmartre
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Eiffel Tower entrance ticket
- Pick up and drop hotel in Paris
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Cathedrale Notre-Dame de Paris, 6 Parvis Notre-Dame Place Jean-Paul II, 75004 Paris France
During your minivan tour of central Paris you'll gain insights into the history of Paris and its famous monuments and sites as you listen to the accompanying commentary.
Pass By: Arc de Triomphe, Place Charles de Gaulle, 75008 Paris France
Your air-conditioned minivan tour of Paris takes in major landmarks, including La Madeleine, Opera, Vendome Square, Concorde, Champs-Elysees, Arc de Triomphe, Invalides..
Pass By: Louvre Museum, 99 rue de Rivoli, 75001 Paris France
Learn about the history and architecture of Paris as you visit its most famous monuments, museums, landmarks and neighborhoods.
Pass By: Place de la Concorde, 75008 Paris France
Pass by Place de la Concorde and the Louvre as you head toward the Seine River, which you’ll cross to get to Ile de la Cité, the island home to Notre-Dame Cathedral
Pass By: Place de l'Hotel de Ville Entrée au 5 rue Lobeau ou au 29 rue de Rivoli, 75004 Paris France
Continue to Hôtel de Ville and the lively Latin Quarter.
Pass By: Place du Pantheon, 75005 Paris France
See the Panthéon and the Sorbonne, one of Europe’s top universities
Pass By: Champs-Elysees, Avenue des Champs Elysees, 75008 Paris France
Then cross the river again to pass by the Arc de Triomphe and drive down the Champs-Elysées
Pass By: Eiffel Tower, 5 Avenue Anatole France, 75007 Paris France
On your way to the Eiffel Tower, where you have another photo stop.
Stop At: Montmartre, 75018 Paris France
After your minivan tour of Paris’ main attractions, enjoy some leisure time in the city’s beloved bohemian district, Montmartre.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Basilique du Sacre-Coeur de Montmartre, 35 Rue du Chevalier-De-La-Barre, 75018 Paris France
This hill is crowned by the glorious Sacré-Coeur Basilica, which you can visit for free.
Duration: 15 minutes
Pass By: Place du Tertre Place du Tertre, 75018 Paris France
And admire the picturesque Moulin de la Galette windmill or the central Place du Tertre square.It's a great way to end your introduction to Paris, the City of Light!
Departure Point :2 Rue des Pyramides, 75001 Paris, France
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Visit of the area of Notre Dame de Paris where you could admire the impressive monument
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.