Paris City Tour & River Cruise with Luxury Roundtrip Transportation
On this 4-hours private tour, your guide will show you all the major highlights of Paris, customized to suit your interests: the Eiffel Tower, Concorde Square, Arc de Triomphe, Champs-Élysées, Palais Garnier, Les Invalides, Vendôme Square, Montmartre, and Sacred Heart Basilica. You'll also see the exteriors of the Louvre and Musée d'Orsay. Highlights include a one-hour River Seine cruise, and roundtrip transportation from your hotel in a luxury vehicle with a panoramic sunroof.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- River Cuise Tickets
- Hotel pick-up / drop-off
- All Fees and Taxes
- Live comments by an expert local guide
- Luxury vehicle with a panoramic rooftop
- Entry/Admission - Bateaux Parisiens
What's excluded :
- Food and Drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
- Entry/Admission - Eiffel Tower
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Eiffel Tower, 5 Avenue Anatole France, 75007 Paris France
No visit to Paris is complete without seeing the Eiffel Tower. The tour begins with a short visit to the iconic structure for photos.
Duration: 15 minutes
Pass By: Arc de Triomphe, Place Charles de Gaulle, 75008 Paris France
Next, your guide will drive you past the famous Arc de Triomphe (Arch of Triumph), commissioned by Napoleon Bonaparte in 1806 after the victory of Austerlitz.
Stop At: Montmartre, 75018 Paris France
In this bohemian area of Paris, get out of your luxury vehicle to stretch and enjoy a short stroll through the famous square of painters.
Duration: 30 minutes
Pass By: Champs-Elysees, Avenue des Champs Elysees, 75008 Paris France
Once you hop back in the vehicle, your guide will drive you back on to the most famous avenue of Paris, where you saw the Arc de Triomphe earlier.
Stop At: Bateaux Parisiens, Port de la Bourdonnais, 75007 Paris, France
After a relaxing drive to see some of Paris's most famous sights, it's time to enjoy a river cruise with your included admission ticket. Enjoy plenty of space and fresh air as you float along the Seine to enjoy another perspective of the city's architecture.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :1: Paris, France
2: Notre Dame, Paris, France
3: Champs-Élysées, Paris, France
4: Montmartre, 75018 Paris, France
5: Eiffel Tower, Champ de Mars, 5 Avenue Anatole France, 75007 Paris, France
6: Opéra, Paris, France
7: Invalides, 75007 Paris, France
8: Bateaux Parisiens, Port de la Bourdonnais, 75007 Paris, France
Traveler pickup is offered
We pick-up/drop off from all hotels and private residences in Paris
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Your safety and well-being is important to us. We strive to create a clean and safe experience for our guests, and ensure that the included information is up-to-date and practiced regularly on all our tours and experiences.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.