Paris Charles de Gaulle Private Departure Transfer
Enjoy a hassle-free departure in Paris with this private transfer service.
Meet your driver in your hotel in the center of Paris and be transferred to Paris Charles de Gaulle airport.
These private vehicles can accommodat from 1 to 7 passengers.
per adult from
1 to 2 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- 1 - 3 people transfer by private car (Mercedes or similar)
- 4 - 7 people transfer by private minivan (Volkswagen Caravelle or similar)
- One way private transfer
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Excess luggage charges
- Additional stops
- Private airport departure transfer from your central Paris accomodation to Paris Charles de Gaulle airport.
Allow a courteous driver to transport you direct to the airport, travel in a luxurious, air-conditioned vehicle.
Your driver will be waiting for you in the lobby of your accomodation located in central area. You will then be taken to Paris Charles de Gaulle, in a Luxury vehicle.
Drive will take about 45 minutes or more depend on the traffic.
We recommend you confirm a pick up time 4 hours approx. before your flight departs.
Travel in a spacious car for up to three passengers, or a minivan for up to six passengers.
Sit back and enjoy the ride without worrying about taxi meters or getting lost.
All drivers have excellent experience and a wealth of knowledge of Paris
Price is per vehicle. price based 1-3 pax or 4-7 pax.
Departure Point :
Hotel located in central area of Paris
Return Detail :Paris, Paris, Ile-de-France
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A maximum of 7 passenger per booking
- Not wheelchair accessible Each traveler is allowed a maximum of 1 suitcase and 1 carry-on bag.
- Oversized or excessive luggage (e.g. surfboards, golf clubs or bikes) may have certain restrictions, please inquire with the operator prior to travel to confirm if your excess luggage is acceptable
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.