Paris by Night: Gourmet Food & Wine Tasting Experience
Immerse yourself in the world of French food and wine as you explore the off-the-beaten-track neighborhoods around the 11th arrondissement. As you embark on a progressive dinner, hopping from wine cellar to bistro to contemporary restaurant, you’ll try the speciality dishes in each place, from French cheese to snails, pairing each taste with a host of different wines from across the country. And you’ll do it all while learning about the importance of French food and how to eat better for the rest of your time in the capital!
- Try the whole range of French wine and learn about natural wine.
- Crack the code of what the difference is between a bistro, brasserie and restaurant as you experience them firsthand.
- Visit a locally-loved modern French restaurant for seasonal shared plates of organic produce.
- Discover the real apéritif culture and why it’s so well done in France!
- Find your new favorite bites among the traditional French dishes you probably wouldn't order on your own.
per adult from
What's included :
- Small-group tour (maximum 10 guests)
- Food tastings (enough for dinner)
- Wine tastings (6 different local wines)
- Expert local culinary guide
- Our Devouring Paris guide, packed with all our favorite places to eat and drink in the city
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Le Baron Rouge, 1 Rue Théophile Roussel, 75012 Paris, France
Start your journey at a lively market bar, where locals jostle for wine poured directly from the barrel. We’ll be sampling rosé – the classic French apéritif! It’s a bar with over 40 years of history – this is a place that feels like you’ve stepped back in time.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Le Siffleur de Ballons, 34 Rue de Cîteaux, 75012 Paris, France
Next, you’ll head to a contemporary Parisian wine cellar to sample some sparkling wine and cheese. This place is a real hidden gem – with an all-natural and organic wine list.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Au petit Panisse, 35 Rue de Montreuil, 75011 Paris, France
You’ll keep on wandering with your guide through the backstreets of the 11th arrondissement. At our next stop, you’ll devour beautiful plates of local and seasonal produce, paired with two different natural, low-intervention wines from small French producers going back to nature.
Duration: 50 minutes
Stop At: La Ravigote, 41 Rue de Montreuil, 75011 Paris, France
Last but not least we’re moving on to a traditional bistro for some classic French cuisine. Here the bites are accompanied by a pairing of two different styles of wines. It’s a sauce lover’s paradise and we’ll finish the tour soaking up the atmosphere in this uniquely Parisian bistro – with the owner in the kitchen, of course.
Duration: 50 minutes
Stop At: 11th Arrondissement, Paris France
In between delicious food stops explore the 11th Arrondissement. Once a working-class neighborhood, it's now home to some of the best wine bars and restaurants in the city!
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :83 Rue Crozatier, 75012 Paris, France
Departure Time :6:00 PM
Return Detail :Voltaire, 20 Avenue Parmentier, 75011 Paris, France
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Minimum age is 18 years
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Available for vegetarians and pescatarians with prior notice
- Not recommended for vegans
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- Tours require a minimum of just two people to operate
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Our top priority is to keep our guests, guides and tour partners safe.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.