Paris : Versailles Palace & Gardens Full Access & Audio Guide (Skip the Line)
Enjoy a self-guided tour of Versailles Palace with an audio guide. Marvel at the ornate State Apartments of Louis XIV and Marie Antoinette, and the breathtaking Hall of Mirrors. Stroll through the gardens after your tour for as long as you like.
- Get pre-booked entry to the Palace of Versailles
- Explore Versailles Palace at your own pace on a self-guided tour
- Spend some time in the gardens, staying for as long as you like
- Enjoy the Fountain Show or Musical Fountains (on certain dates only)
- Valid 1 day
- Skip the Ticket Line
- Printed or mobile voucher accepted
- Instant confirmation
- Audio guide/headphones (Spanish, Chinese, English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian)
- Wheelchair accessible
per adult from
6 to 8 hours
What's included :
- Pre-booked entrance time to the Versailles Palace
- Audio guide Access to the Gardens
- Admission to Trianon and Versailles gardens
- Skip the ticket line
- Ticket for the Fountain Show (only on Saturday and Sunday from April to October)
- Ticket for the Musical Fountain Show (only on Tuesday and Friday from April to October)
- Entry/Admission - Palace of Versailles
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Palace of Versailles, Place d'Armes, 78000, Versailles France
Duration : valid for the full (1) day (stay as long as you wish)
Visit the residence of France’s famous Sun King in Versailles, located just 30 minutes by train from central Paris. Make you own way to Versailles and meet your hostess that will take you to the palace and help you enter without delay.
With your day ticket you’ll be able to explore the ornate State Apartments and the glittering Hall of Mirrors at your own pace with the help of an audio guide. From the recorded commentary you’ll learn about the principal figures of the French monarchy of the era and the main rooms and features of the palace.
After exploring the apartments inside the palace at your own pace, head out to the huge French gardens and discover the groves and alleys designed by André Le Nôtre. Explore Marie Antoinette's Estate, the Petit Trianon, and many other hidden gems (not included in the ticket). On summer weekends (from April to October) your ticket includes the spectacular Fountain Show. On summer Fridays and Tuesdays (from April to October) you will be delighted by the Musical Fountains.
* Meeting Point :
Do not go directly to the Palace of Versailles. Please go to the office GUIDATOURS, located at 10, Avenue du Général de Gaulle, 78000 Versailles, in front of the RER line C Versailles Château Rive Gauche train station (these trains from Paris are called VICK or VITY).
Duration: 6 hours
Departure Point :Avenue du Général de Gaulle, 78000 Versailles, France
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.