Paris : Seine River Cruise with Breakfast on Champs-Elysees Avenue
Enjoy your express french breakfast at l'Alsace, a restaurant on the most famous avenue in the world, "Les Champs-Elysées"
Unwind while contemplating many monuments such as the Louvre Museum and Notre Dame Cathedral on a Seine River cruise
Save the most beautiful images of Paris in your memory thanks to this romantic ride on the water.
Decide for yourself the time you wish to cruise on the Seine during opening hours
per adult from
1 hour 30 minutes
What's included :
- Express breakfast, including 1 croissant, tea or double espresso, and 20cl orange juice
- 1 hour Seine River cruise with audioguide
- Entry/Admission - Seine River
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Champs-Elysees, Champs-Elysees, Paris, Ile-de-France
7:00 AM – 10:30AM
Express at the restaurant l'Alsace
Address: 39 Avenue des Champs-Elysees 75008 Paris. Subway Station : Franklin D. Roosevelt (Line 1 and 9)
The restaurant is a 10-minute walk from the Arc de Triomphe. The reservation is only valid for the day and time indicated.Your breakfast voucher will be sent to you by mail
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Seine River, 75001 Paris France
UnAt any time in the day between 10:30 AM & 10:00 PM
Rendezvous at “Bateaux Parisiens” just next to the Eiffel Tower to embark on your cruise on the Seine.
Address : Port de la Bourdonnais 75007 Paris / Bateaux Parisiens
There is a departure about every hour from 10:30 am to 10:00 pm. The tickets are valid until the date indicated on the ticket.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Bateaux Parisiens, Port de la Bourdonnais, 75007 Paris, France
Departure Time :7/4/2020 - 10/26/2021
Monday - Sunday: 07:00 AM - 10:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- A paper voucher is required for this attraction/activity. You must print and bring your printed voucher with you on the day of the activity, as required by our local provider.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.