Paricutin Volcano Tour (Morelia)
Uruapan is the city named "avocado capital of the world" so, after you did the hike to the volcanic ruins, sit at the table to enjoy the lunchtime with the avocado menu! since you are coming to the best land for avocado in Mexico.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- All Fees and Taxes
- Entry/Admission - Paricutin Volcano
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Paricutin Volcano, Mexico
The excursion on a horseback ride & walk is the way to find the remains of the local church that was crashed by the flows of lava. Besides riding a horse and climbing the remains of lava eruptions, enjoy the walk in the National Park in Uruapan, that has lush vegetation, spring water, waterfalls & fountains.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Uruapan, Michoacán, Mexico
Besides riding a horse and climbing the remains of lava eruptions, enjoy the walk in the National Park in Uruapan, which has lush vegetation, spring water, waterfalls & fountains.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Terraza Cantera Restaurant Bar, Av Francisco I. Madero Pte #313-2, Centro histórico de Morelia, 58000 Morelia, Mich., Mexico
Traveler pickup is offeredAirports
- Morelia Airport, Morelia Mexico
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for handicap travelers
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- The car is sanitized day by day following the local health department recommendations. The PPE (personal protection equipment) will be provided for the day of tour. It is mandatory to report any health complications or symptoms that we should concern about, to Tour Guides and drivers.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.