Paraty Private Tour
Take a trip back in time walking by the cobbled streets in Paraty historic center. Enjoy the preserved architectural ensemble typical of Colonial Brazil in the 16th century and the natural beauty of the Serra da Bocaina that surrounds the city. Discover the beautiful old houses with decorated walls, now reused as inns, craft shops, restaurants and museums. Also, get to know local Churches, Culture Centers and other treasures considered National and World Historical Heritage, while listening to stories and legends of past centuries. The guided tour lasts 1h30, after, you can use your free time to walk around the city (maximum stay 4 hours).
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation from hotels in Angra dos Reis
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Professional guide with live tour commentary in English, Spanish & Portuguese
- 1h30 guided tour
- Free time to walk around the city
What's excluded :
- Food and Drinks (available for purchase)
- Gratuities (optional)
- Entry/Admission - First Church of Our Lady of the Remedies
- Entry/Admission - Forte Defensor Perpetuo Museum
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: BR-101, Paraty - RJ, Brazil
Take the road trip and admire the beautiful scenery
Stop At: Paraty, Paraty, State of Rio de Janeiro
Visit Paraty and discover about the history and culture of this amazing UNESCO World Heritage Site.
Duration: 4 hours
Stop At: Centro Historico de Paraty, Centro Historico Paraty, Paraty, State of Rio de Janeiro 23970-000 Brazil
Discover the Historic Center of Paraty and walk through its irregular streets, see houses with thick decorated walls, and colonial buildings with wrought iron balconies.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: First Church of Our Lady of the Remedies, Centro Historico, Paraty, State of Rio de Janeiro Brazil
Discover the Mother Church of Nossa Senhora dos Remédios, and admire its neoclassical style. Currently, the Antonio Marino Gouveia pinacoteca works in its upper galleries, with works by Djanira, Anita Malfatti, Di Cavalcanti, Frank Schaeffer, Armando Viana and others.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Church of Our Lady of Sorrows, R. da Capela - Centro Histórico, Paraty - RJ, 23970-000, Brazil
Visit the Church of Nossa Senhora das Dores. Located at Rua da Capela, it was built in the year 1800 by women from the Paraty aristocracy and is also known as "Capelinha".
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Forte Defensor Perpetuo Museum, Rua Vila da Penha s/n Pontal, Paraty, State of Rio de Janeiro 23970-000 Brazil
See the fortress built during colonial times, with old buildings, cannons, exhibitions and views of the sea.
Duration: 20 minutes
Departure Point :Angra dos Reis, State of Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
Traveler pickup is offered
Pick-up must be scheduled between 8:00 and 9:00 AM.Pickup and drop-off from hotels in Angra dos Reis.Angra Beach Hotel, Mercure Angra dos Reis, Hotel Vila Galé Eco Resort de Angra and hotels from Downtown Angra dos Reis - Other locations upon request.
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.