During your parachute flight you can even see dolphins, schools of fish or manta rays, and between mid-December and the end of March, it is also possible to see whales playing and jumping on the water. An exciting and safe experience for the adventurer we carry inside.
This adventure begins with a brief informative session by our captain, as we move away from the pier in a sporty last-generation speedboat.
Then we can use the harness on the specially designed platform on the stern of the boat and we will secure you to the tandem parachute, which will quickly start your lift over the water.
per adult from
What's included :
- An exciting parachute flight (approximate air time is 6 minutes)
- Life jackets
What's excluded :
- All Fees and Taxes
Enjoy an impressive parasailing flight, (also called parachute) over the waters of Banderas Bay while marveling at incredible panoramic views of one of the largest natural bays in North America.
Fly safely high in the sky of Puerto Vallarta while enjoying the warm and tropical ocean breeze on your face.
• Puerto Vallarta, Puerto Vallarta
Departure Point :Marina Vallarta, 48450 Puerto Vallarta, Jalisco, Mexico
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Since many of these measures will be new and may evolve, we want to make sure that our guests are aware of all these changes. By taking a tour, you voluntarily assume all risks related to exposure to COVID-19.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.