Parasailing in Mactan Cebu
This parasailing in Mactan activity will surely get you more excited to see the beautiful city of Cebu from the top. This will last for 15 minutes above the sea water in the beautiful islands of Mactan. You should never leave Cebu City without doing this activity as our guests says, this should never be missed in Cebu. You will also enjoy the view from the top of this activity especially during afternoon when the sun is going to set. What are you waiting for? You can book this activity from Viator and we will confirm the booking right away and you will get excited to this activity.
per adult from
What's included :
- Local taxes and fees
What's excluded :
- Additional cost for transfers (from $20 - $50 depending on the location of the hotel)
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Personal expenses
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Mactan Island, Mactan Island, Cebu Island, Visayas
As this is just a parasailing activity, you will be able to see the island of Mactan, the blue ocean and white sand beaches from the top.
Departure Point :Hilton Port, Punta Engaño Rd, Lapu-Lapu City, Cebu, Philippines
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Parasailing activity can start anytime from 9am to 5pm, but we recommend during late afternoon so it is not very hot.
- Please wear anything that can get wet
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.