Paranormal Investigation - Six Feet Under Savannah
This extremely unique tour is lead by an actual paranormal sensitive. Learn how to work with ghost seeking equipment and tune into your inner gifts to attract and sense the supernatural beings around you. Learn about the haunts of prominent downtown Savannah only to realize that you are surrounded by spirits with every step.
Colonial Park Cemetery is the oldest cemetery still in existence in Georgia and has a sorted past. With hundreds of crypts and tombstones and evidence in abundance of the supernatural that it beholds, our psychic guide will lead you around the cemetery in search of what lies beneath.
Allow us to share with you more than an average tour. Allow us to bring you along on an adventure that will pursue a supernatural explanation.
Face Masks & Hand Sanitizer available on site.
Ghosts, ghost tour, savannah ghosts, paranormal, supernatural, spirits, poltergeist.
per adult from
What's included :
- Paranormal Investigation Equipment
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Colonial Park Cemetery, 200 Abercorn St, Savannah, GA 31401
Savannah is a city that harbors a dark history of death and destruction, and this 2 hour Savannah walking tour gives you the chance to uncover its mysteries in the oldest documented burial ground in the city. Alongside your guide, you’ll decipher headstone engravings and gain insight into the lives and deaths of Savannah residents.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Olde Pink House, 23 Abercorn St, Savannah, GA 31401-2713
It is no secret that The Old Pink House in Savannah harbors the ghosts of many. Learn and feel the spirits as they are called to join us in hopes of capturing their image.
Duration: 20 minutes
Departure Point :Warren Square, 22 Habersham St, Savannah, GA 31401, USA
Departure Time :8:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- All guests must sign a liability waiver before each tour.
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.