Paragliding in Kathmandu Valley
Enjoy cruise control in the clouds. Sit back, relax and experience the breathtaking views few people have seen history. Take your camera or have your pilot capture that priceless moment. Take-off and landing involve standing up and walking a few steps. No jumping off cliffs and crash landing. You just won’t believe how easy and safe it is to fly with us until you do.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation
- Flight insurance
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic Beverages
We take a short jeep drive to Godavari Village and further 30 min continue to drive off-road toward the Take-Off viewpoint 2,100m above sea level, From here you can see Langtang mountains range including many other small peaks.
“Chapakharka”, is the beautiful Take-Off place which is at the height of 2100m from the sea level. From this place, one can have the panorama view of the beautiful mountain ranges and a stunning view of the Kathmandu Valley. Once you take off you’ll have an experience of being like a bird and the feeling of freedom that you’ve never felt before and enjoyed the view as from the eye of a bird.
Our landing zone at "Rasantar" has been renovated and maintained with a runway too! We expect to be helpful in the development process of our so-called economically backward Country, creating Job opportunities, Involve in development works, Conserve nature and broaden the horizons of adventure sports in Nepal.
Departure Point :Kathmandu Paragliding, Brahmakumari Marg, Kathmandu 44600, Nepal
Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up from any hotels in KathmanduAirports
- Tribhuvan Airport, Kathmandu Nepal
Departure Time :8/7/2019 - 12/31/2020
Monday - Sunday: 08:15 AM - 04:15 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 5 hours of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.