Paragliding in Gudauri - private trip from Tbilisi with Mtskheta, Jvari, Ananuri
Experience Georgian mountains from an amazing new perspective on our Tandem Paragliding flight!
Professional pilot and stunning views guarantee maximum fun.
On the way to paragliding spot you can visit the famous Jvari monastery and Mtskheta, the ancient capital of Georgia.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- 15-20 minutes tandem paragliding flight over Caucasian mountains
- video of your flight
- private transfer to Gudauri
- stops at legendary Mtskheta and Jvari (UNESCO heritage object)
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Your driver picks you up from your hotel and takes you to two of Georgias most iconic sights - Mtskheta, the ancient capital by the Mtkvari and Aragvi rivers and the ancient Jvari monastery, from where you will see one of the most scenic panoramic views in Georgia.
From there you procceed to the Caucasian mountains - on the road to Gudauri you will pass the Zhinvali reservoir, the Ananuri castle from XIII century and the Friendship monument from Soviet times. You can stop at any place of the beautiful road.
Once in Gudauri, the flight instructor will meet you and prepare you for the flight.
• Tandem paragliding is the most safe and easy kind of free flight, as you can rely on the pilot to coordinate your flight route and your hands are free, so that you can take the best videos or selfies of your flight!
• The flight takes about 15-20 minutes and the video of your flight is included in the price!
After the flight, you can enjoy a lunch or do more activities, such as snomobile driving in winter season or quad bikes in summer season, before you head back to Tbilisi.
Departure Point :Hotel pick up
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Hotel drop off
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children under 6 y.o. travel for free
- For children between 6 and 15 y.o. please contact us directly
- Please wear comfortable clothes and shoes
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Organised by Real Georgia Tours