Paragliding in Cape Town (Icarus)
We offer epic, state-of-the-art, exhilarating and amazing paragliding flights. In fact, we are one of the leading paragliding companies in Cape Town that employs fun-loving, adventurous and exciting staff.
We always aim to make your flight with us very comfortable, enjoyable and memorable.
We pride ourselves in being very cautious as far as flying conditions are concerned. We don't like taking risks - when the conditions are not good, we wait until they're perfect. Yes, with us your safety comes first. That's why for all these years we have been in this business we have never had any accident(talk of 100% safety record).
And when the conditions are perfect, we share the sky with you in style. Our porter-assisted take-offs and landings help us deliver a paragliding experience worthy your money and time.
We guarantee you the best of tandem flights. Book with us and SHARE THE SKY WITH THE MARKET LEADERS.
per adult from
What's included :
- Tandem Flight Pilot
- Paragliding Gear
- Transport (from the landing area back to the top of the hill)
What's excluded :
- Photos and videos(available at an extra cost)
- Transport (from your place to the starting point)
At the very end of Signal hill drive there is a car park, and our take off site is a stone-throw-away from that car park.
Our take off is awesome and spectacular that even before we take you to the skies you can enjoy amazing views of the City Bowl, Sea Point, Robben Island and the vast expanse of the Atlantic Ocean.
Taking off is very easy. All your need is comfortable running shoes because sometimes we need to run a bit... Remember no experience is required because our license and well-experienced Tandem Flight Pilots will do everything for you. Your only task is to use our unique go pro cameras to take photos and videos and to feed you eyes with the amazing view of the city. Your task is to enjoy the ease, relaxing and invigorating experience of paragliding above Cape Town.
• Table Mountain National Park 8001 South Africa
Departure Point :1 Signal Hill Rd, Signal Hill, Cape Town, 8001, South Africa
Traveler pickup is offered
We do pick ups from these areas only: Cape Town City Bowl, Sea Point, Camps Bay, Waterfront, Green Point, Gardens and Woodstock - at an extra cost of R100 only!
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.