Paradise Islands (Contoy and isla mujeres)
Come and enjoy one of our prestige beaches, delight in the spectacular turquoise colors of the Caribbean waters, and feel the tranquility of this beautiful island.
You will reach the dock in Cancun to take the boat to Contoy Island where we will have a continental breakfast. While sailing on the boat we will stop for snorkeling, and you will see some of the biggest corals in the area. Then we will continue our journey to reach the idyllic Contoy Island where you can choose between a small guided tour or explore the little island on your own, spend a free time in its wonderful beach.
Enjoy a buffet meal, bottled water, soda and beer on the island during the tour at no extra charge.
After that we are going to depart to Isla Mujeres, where you will have free time to learn a little about the island, or continue enjoying the beach.
Finally we will return to Cancun to make our way back to your destination.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- Federal tax (10usd)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Contoy Adventures, Cancun 77400 Mexico
You will reach the dock in Cancun to take the boat to Contoy Island where we will have a continental breakfast. While sailing on the boat we will stop for snorkeling. Then we will continue our journey to reach the idyllic Contoy Island where you can choose between a small guided tour or explore the little island on your own, spend free time in its wonderful beach.
Afterwards we will go to visit isla mujeres for 1 hour where you can do a nice shoping or chill in that nice turquoise water
Duration: 8 hours
Stop At: Isla Mujeres, Isla Mujeres, Yucatan Peninsula
You will have time for shopping on the island and have some time to check downtown and the beach.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick you up at your hotel or in the closest meeting point from your airbnb.
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 100 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.