Paradise Cave Tour 1 Day From Hue (Daily Group Tour)
Paradise Cave dubbed as “underground palace” Heaven is one of the wonders of the magnificent and magical world most. Cave is nestled deep in the World Natural Heritage National Park Phong Nha Ke Bang, terrain catto neck, dating formed today about 350 to 400 million years. Heaven is located at Km 16 from West Branch edge of Ho Chi Minh road about 4km of Son Trach commune, Bo Trach district, Quang Binh province, the center of Dong Hoi city about 70km to the northwest edge West Road branch in Ho Chi Minh . Phong Nha way about 25km journey west branch north Truong Son Street, very convenient way.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- English speaking guide
- Entrance fees
- Lunch at Son Doong restaurant
- Tourist insurance
- Entry/Admission - Paradise Cave
What's excluded :
- Tip for guide and driver
- Personal espense
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Paradise Cave, Son Trach Ward, Bo Trach District, Phong Nha-Ke Bang National Park 510000 Vietnam
Paradise Cave (called Thiên Đường in Vietnamese) is located in Phong Nha-Ke Bang National Park. The National Park is around 450km south of Hanoi, and about 210km north of Hue. The closest town to Paradise Cave is the small town of Phong Nha. From Phong Nha, it’s another 20km to the entrance to Paradise Cave.
What You Can Expect:
In the morning:
6.30 a.m: Our guide and bus will pick you up at your hotel. It will take you to Paradise Cave. On the way, stop to visit La Vang church and presenting Quang Tri Citadel (Non stop) which was built in 1824, the fierce battle of 81 days and nights has made this citadel well-known all over the world.
To continue the itinerary our guide introduces about many places such as: Ben Hai river, Hien Luong bridge, Doc Mieu base…
12p.m: Arrive Phong Nha Town. Lunch at restaurant.
In the afternoon:
Bus will pick up you at restaurant to go to visit Paradise cave. Paradise cave was discovered by scientists of the British Caving Research Association in 2005, has the length of 31km, the longest dry cave in Asia.
With naturally primitive features Paradise Cave looks like a landscape painting, making it very attractive to visitors. There are a series of white crystal stalactites resembling glass pillars and many other spectacular formations.
3.30 P.m: Back to Hue on Ho Chi Minh Trails. On the way back, you have snack on the bus.
7.30P.m: We arrive in Hue and drop you off at your hotel.
*** Important note: The trip to Paradise Cave is a long journey from Hue City. An inevitable that you will spend the majority of your time in the bus during your commute. Please consider carefully and do not complain about distance!
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We will pick you up at your hotel if possible, please advise us your hotel name in Hue City!
Departure Time :6:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 29 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.