Paradise Cave and Phong Nha National Park 1 day tour
Explore Phong Nha, which is the most famous as the home of multiple extraordinary caves including dry and water caves. Paradise Cave is considered the most beautiful cave in Phong Nha, a giant cave with magnificent beauty of numerous stalagmites and stalactites which make you feel like being the Heaven.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off in Hue City
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Entrance fees
- Entry/Admission - Phong Nha - Ke Bang National Park Headquarter
- Entry/Admission - Paradise Cave
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Thua Thien Hue Post Office, 8 Hoàng Hoa Thám, Vĩnh Ninh, Thành phố Huế, Thừa Thiên Huế, Vietnam
6:30 - 7:00 am, pick up customers around Hue City center, around Hue Central Post Office
The customer should wait in the lobby since 6:30 am
Stop At: La Vang Church, The National Sacred Marian Center Vietnam
On the way, have a quick stop to visit La Vang Church where you can listen to the stories of Vietnam History related to Quang Tri Citadel (won't stop at the citadel) with the fierce battle of 81 days and nights, Ben Hai River, Hien Luong Bridge, Doc Mieu Base.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Phong Nha - Ke Bang National Park Headquarter, Phong NHA, Bố Trạch District, Quang Binh Province 511860, Vietnam
12:00 pm, arrive at Phong Nha – Ke Bang National Park and have lunch at a restaurant
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Paradise Cave, Son Trach Ward, Bo Trach District, Phong Nha-Ke Bang National Park 510000 Vietnam
After lunch, go to visit Paradise cave where was discovered by scientists of the British Caving Research Association in 2005, has the length of 31km, the longest dry cave in Asia. However, it is only opened to visitors for about 5 km.
Duration: 2 hours
Pass By: Ho Chi Minh Trail Monument, Đa Krông, Đa Krông District, Quảng Trị Province, Vietnam
3:30 pm, return to Hue via Ho Chi Minh Trail. On the way back, you will have some snack on the bus.
Around 7:30 pm, drop off at your hotel in Hue City.
Departure Point :1: Phú Hội, Huế, Thua Thien Hue, Vietnam
2: Vĩnh Ninh, Huế, Thua Thien Hue, Vietnam
3: Phong Natural Heritage Area, Phong NHA, Sơn Trạch, Bố Trạch District, Quang Binh Province, Vietnam
Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up at hotels in the central area of Hue City between 6:30 - 7:00 am.
Departure Time :6:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Dress code is smart casual
- Confirmation for this transfer will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 35 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.