Paracas and Huacachina from Lima with Sand Boarding and Ballestas Islands
Get picked up in the morning at your central Lima accommodation, transfer to the coastal town of Paracas by direct bus, and go aboard a speedboat. The adventure begins as you zip out across the waves to the Ballestas Islands in the Paracas National Reserve.
On arrival, watch native marine species including birds, penguins, and sea lions in their natural habitat. Your informative guide provides insight into the animals’ behavior and environment while you capture the scenery on camera.
Return to Paracas and continue to Huacachina, a remote oasis in the Ica Desert and home to the biggest dunes in South America. Zoom across the sand by dune buggy and give sandboarding a try. With your powerful buggy to help you reach the top of the dunes, you’ll save plenty of energy for sandboarding.
Depart Huacachina and return in comfort to your Lima accommodation, where your tour ends.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Bottled water
- All Fees and Taxes
- Entry/Admission - Huacachina Ica
- Entry/Admission - Islas Ballestas
- Entry/Admission - El Catador
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Huacachina Ica, Balneario de, Huacachina 11000, Peru
Zoom up South America’s largest dunes by dune buggy and try sandboarding
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Islas Ballestas, Paracas 11660 Peru
the ballestas island are a group of rocky islands located off the pacific coast near the town of paracas, and are famous for their abundant wildlife. They are a mustsee for al wildlife lovers, as there are home to thousands of birds and mammals, including penguins, sea lions and pelicans. the islands are protected, meaning you can not swim with the animals or walk on the islands themselves, but you will get very close to them by speedboat
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: El Catador, Fundo 3 Esquinas 102 Sótano, Ica 11000 Peru
El Catador is one of the oldest pisco vineyards in Peru, visit this boutique vineyard and sample world famous Pisco directly at the source for free.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Lima Hotel and Hostel pick up around MirafloresIf your hotel/hostel is not in Miraflores, please go to our alternative meeting point (Larcomar - in front of Marriot Hotel)
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- En esta excursión o actividad es en privado, solo para usted y su grupo de participantes
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.