Panoramic Penang Hill & The Habitat Nature Discovery
Discover a different side of Penang Hill on the fringes of a 130-million year old rainforest. Enter the natural kingdom of genuine beauty with its forgotten views, lush flora natural wildlife that call The Habitat home. The Habitat Penang Hill features a guided nature trail, the highest panoramic platform offering a 360 degree view and Canopy Bridges at 40 meters above the forest floor.
per adult from
6 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Penang Hill funicular train
- Guided tour at Habitat Penang, on joining basis
- Hotel pickup and drop-off : Hotel - Penang Hill - Hotel
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Transportation to/from attractions
- Hotel pickup and drop-off - Butterworth/Seberang Jaya area
- Tour Highlights:
• Penang Hill funicular train
• Habitat Penang canopy bridge
• Native products outlet
Pick-up from hotel and depart to Penang Hill or Bukit Bendera. Ascend via the funicular train up to 800 metres above sea level to escape the heat and enjoy the magnificent panoramic views of Georgetown and part of the mainland. Discover a different side of Penang Hill on the fringes of a 130-million year old rainforest. Enter the natural kingdom of genuine beauty with its forgotten views, lush flora natural wildlife that call The Habitat home. The Habitat Penang Hill features a guided nature trail, the highest panoramic platform offering a 360 degree view and Canopy Bridges at 40 meters above the forest floor.
After lunch (at your own cost), visit to the notable native products outlet where highly demanded produce Chinese herbal soup preparation called “Chic Kut Teh”, nutmeg oil/ointment, packing of preserved local fruits like mango, nutmeg, guava, papaya, banana chips, “hand-made” assorted Tambun Biscuits as well as the sale of local traditional herbs like Tongkat Ali roots and capsules and bird’s nests & other local coffee products.
After tour, return to the base and back to hotel.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick-up from Penang Cruise Centre or any other hotels NOT located in the area of Georgetown, Batu Ferringhi, Tanjung Tokong, Tanjung Bungah, available with surcharge.
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Child rate applies only when travelling with 2 paying adults
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Tour duration include pick-up and drop-off duration
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If cancelled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Waiting time for Penang Hill Train ride during Weekend (Saturday/Sunday) and Public Holidays may take longer due to crowd.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.