Panoramic Madrid Sightseeing Tour
Join us in this panoramic tour through the beautiful city of Madrid. See some of the most important sights in the city such as Puerta de Alcalá, Plaza de Cibeles, Puerta del Sol and the Bernabéu Stadium. Stop at some of the locations to take pictures of those significant places in the city. Get personalized tips from a local guide during the tour.
per adult from
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Local official guide.
- Tour operated in both Spanish and English.
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Entry/Admission - Santiago Bernabeu Stadium
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Puerta de Toledo, Madrid Spain
Leave Plaza de Oriente and head to the magnificent Puerta de Toledo. Did you know its construction dates back from the Napoleonic era?
Pass By: Royal Palace of Madrid, Calle de Bailen s/n, 28071 Madrid Spain
See the oldest bridge in Madrid and drive next to the Manzanares River, from where you will have great views of the Royal Palace
Pass By: Catedral de Sta Maria la Real de la Almudena, Calle Bailen 10, 28013 Madrid Spain
Have a great views of the Almudena Cathedral.
Stop At: Plaza Mayor, Calle Gerona 4, 28012 Madrid Spain
Pass by Plaza Mayor, once the center of Old Madrid and now the oldest square in the city. First build during the Habsburg period, it was the hearth of Madrid at the time.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Puerta del Sol, 28013 Madrid Spain
Spot significant sights such as the Puerta de Sol on our way to Paseo del Prado.
Duration: 15 minutes
Pass By: Prado National Museum, Calle Ruiz de Alarcon 23, 28014 Madrid Spain
Marvel at the most artistic street in the city and look at the Prado Museum.
Pass By: Cibeles Fountain, Plaza de Cibeles, Madrid Spain
Drive by Cibeles Fountain, where Real Madrid fans celebrate the team victories.
Stop At: Puerta de Alcala, Plaza Independencia 1, 28001 Madrid Spain
Do not miss Puerta de Alcalá, the most famous of the five ancient gates into the city.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Plaza de Toros de Las Ventas, Calle de Alcala 237, 28028 Madrid Spain
You will make a stop for pictures at Las Ventas bullring and your guide will share some insights on the same.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Santiago Bernabeu Stadium, Avenida Concha Espina 1, 28036 Madrid Spain
The last sights you will see on the tour are the Santiago Bernabéu stadium and the important streets of Paseo de la Castellana and Gran Vía, well-known as the Broadway of Madrid.
Duration: 40 minutes
Departure Point :Calle de San Nicolás, 15, 28013 Madrid, Spain
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Parking Plaza de Oriente, Plaza de Oriente Calle de Bailén 17 Madrid, 28013 Madrid, Spain
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants aged 5 years and under, are free of charge provided they do not occupy a seat
- Operated by a bilingual guide in Spanish and English
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Please note that the itinerary is subject to change due to the events to be celebrated in the City (demonstrations, sport events, cultural events, oficial acts and public works).
- We will make convenient stops to rest and take pictures at Plaza Mayor, Debod’s Temple and Las Ventas Bullring, if the weather permits and always accompanied by our guide.
- Most travelers can participate
- Failure to show up at the established check-in time may entail losing the tour
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.