Panoramic City Tour of Valencia with Paella Cooking Class
Would you like to learn how to cook an authentic Valencian paella? At the School of Paellas you'll prepare the paella yourself with the guide of an expert chef. This full day in Valencia includes a Panoramic City Tour by Bus, also you'll discover all the city.
per adult from
What's included :
- Guided visit to the Central Market (not available on Sundays)
- 4:30-hour paella course with an expert chef
- Valencian wine or homemade beer tasting with tomato.
- Lunch or dinner (complete full menu) depending on your Paella class schedule
- Panoramic City Tour by Bus. Ticket valid over 24 hr.
- Entry/Admission - Escuela de Arroces y Paella Valenciana
- Entry/Admission - Valencia Bus Turistic
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Central Market of Valencia, Placa Ciutat de Bruges, s/n, 46001, Valencia Spain
Meet your guide at the School of Paellas and stroll the old town street to visit to the great Central Market. There, you will select the best natural products to cook your paella. This visit is not available on Sundays.
Then, return to the Scool's kitchen to begin an unforgettable experience.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Escuela de Arroces y Paella Valenciana, Calle Obispo Don Jeronimo num 8 Bajo, 46003, Valencia Spain
Once in the School, you will learn how to cook an authentic Valencian Paella yourself. The paella master will teach you step by step how to cook it. He will also explain you the history of its creation and many other interesting details.
While cooking, you will savor an aperitif of Valencian wine or a homemade Valencian beer tasting accompanied by Valencian tomato.
Then, you will enjoy a great meal with your paella as main course and many typical dishes.
Finally, you'll receive a Diploma "Expert Paella’s Chef", and you will take home the apron and the chef's hat.
Duration: 4 hours
Stop At: Valencia Bus Turistic, Valencia Spain
After or before the paella course, discover the entire city aboard the Tourist Bus, that offers 2 routes: Historical Valencia and Valencia Maritime.
Historical Valencia route will take you to the monumental area in Valencia: the old town, the city centre and other sites of interest. The bus stops on this route are: Plaza de la Reina, IVAM, Fine Arts Museum, Nuevo Centro mall, Congress Palace, Dama Ibérica monument, Bioparc, Historical Valencia Museum, AVE train station.
On the Valencia Maritime route you’ll know the modern area in Valencia. The bus stops for this route are: Plaza de la Reina, Bullring, Fallas Museum, City of Arts and Sciences, Oceanographic, Aqua mall, Marina Real Juan Carlos I, Las Arenas Hotel, Port of Valencia, Baleares Avenue, Mestalla Stadium, Fine Arts Museum.
You can combine both routes, drop-on drop-off at any stop as you prefer, as many times as you want on the same day. Each route lasts 90 minutes and they offer audio-guide in 9 languages.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :ESCUELA DE ARROCES Y PAELLA VALENCIANA, Carrer del Bisbe En Jeroni, 8, 46003 València, Valencia, Spain
Return Detail :Plaça de la Reina, Pça. de la Reina, València, Valencia, Spain
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Both activities should be done on the same day. You must go on your own.
- School of Paellas class conducted in Spanish and English
- Central Market visit is not available on Sundays, festivities days and 6pm schedule.
- The School of Paellas is located in the Valencia old town. “Plaza de la Reina” (Nº 1) is the closest bus-stop (400 meters walking).
- You can hop on/ hop off the Bus at any of the 21 stops, as many times as you want, over 24 hours. Frequency: every 30 minutes (December to March) and 20 minutes (April to November + Easter).
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- City tour by bus includes an audio guide in 9 languages.
- Most travelers can participate
- Bus schedules alterations: Last Sunday of each month the bus-stop at “Plaza de la Reina” moves to the bus-stop at “Museo San Pio V” (San Pio V, 9 street). The bus-stop “AVE Joaquín Sorolla” is suppressed.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult. Children under 7 years are not allowed.
- Advice about any dietary restriction at time of booking.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- A paper voucher is required for this attraction/activity. You must print and bring your printed voucher with you on the day of the activity, as required by our local provider.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.