Panorama to Calgary - Bus Service
Upon departure from Panorama or Invermere, our experienced drivers will take you to Calgary International Airport or any location within Calgary for the same great price. With room for 24 passengers and a trailer hitch to tow our small trailer for excess luggage, ski equipment. bicycles or golf clubs - the most flexible service available.
Available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, including holidays, we are ready to go when you are!
per adult from
What's included :
- GST (Goods and Services Tax)
- One-way private transfer
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- With room for 24 passengers and a trailer hitch to tow our small trailer for excess luggage, ski equipment. bicycles or golf clubs - the most flexible service available! Departing from Red Deer, our experienced team will take you from any location within Invermere/Panorama to any location within Calgary for the same great rate. Airport Shuttle Express has a great team able to provide you with extensive information about the area, things to do, great restaurants and fantastic photo opportunities. Let us know if we can assist with making Calgary a great place to visit or if you are just passing through.
Departure Point :We will pick you up at the appointed time from a hotel, private residence, business or local airport. We do recommend departing from Panorama/Invermere approximately 6 to 6.5 hours prior to your flight. Our dispatch team is more than happy to adjust for weather, long weekend traffic or if you just would like an unrushed meal before departing on your flight.
Departure Time :
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Collapsible wheelchairs with removable wheels can be accommodated providing the passenger is accompanied by someone who can assist them board and disembark
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.