Pano Lefkara, Choirokoitia and Walled Nicosia - from Larnaca
The trip includes some of the most important cultural attractions in Cyprus. It covers very different periods of Cyprus history (and culture) going back to neolithic times, medieval and modern. Passing through Walled Nicosia exposes the traveller to the complications of Cyprus and the current interaction between the two communities on the island.
per adult from
8 to 10 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
What's excluded :
- Neolithic Choirokoitia Entry fee
- Snacks - No food or drinks are included in the package
- Entry/Admission - Choirokoitia Neolithic Settlement
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Pano Lefkara, Pano Lefkara, Larnaka District
Stone-built Pano Lefkara acquired considerable wealth in the past century through production and trade of the famed Lefkaritika lace. As per local tradition, Leonardo da Vinci visited the village, loved and bought Lefkaritika lace. Besides meandering through the maze of the village, the village's central church is worth a visit ( according to local tradition it houses a piece from the Holly Cross).
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Choirokoitia Neolithic Settlement, Choirokoitia Cyprus
One of the best preserved neolithic settlements and an Unesco World Heritage site - Besides the settlement at the top of the hill, there are also reconstructed huts that one can see. There is an entrance fee.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Nicosia, Nicosia, Nicosia District
Walled Nicosia flaunts impressive specimens of Cyprus cultural heritage from before 1000 AD until today. In a relatively small area, one is in the presence of remarkable buildings from different eras, as successive rulers and conquerors added to the city’s richness. Within the state-of-the-art during the time of their construction, well preserved Venetian Walls, one can meander for many hours, continuously discovering beautiful constructions.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Oroklini Lake, Oroklini, Larnaca Cyprus
A good birdwatching spot to the east of Larnaca, which birdwatching towers (we visit one). Bird species like egrets and flamingos are found here. Maybe during the hottest months, July or August it is not as attractive, as water dries out so we may decide to substitute it (eg with a visit to Angeloktisti church in Kiti village.
Duration: 20 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We can pick up from an preagreed location in Larnaca.
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.