Panama City Private Arrival Transfer
To make the most of your vacation, be sure to pre-book your airport transfers and save both time and money! Get from Panama City's Tocumen International Airport to your hotel comfortably and with the minimum of fuss and stress. Skip those long airport lines and head straight to your Panama City hotel!
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- One-way transfer from airport to hotel
- Highway tolls
- One piece of luggage and one carry-on
What's excluded :
- Extra luggage (USD 1.00 per piece)
- You will be met at the airport and be taken directly to you hotel in Panama City. A representative will greet you when you clear airport customs and your vacation can start! This is a private transfer so there will be no other stops along the way.
Price is per person, based on minimum of 2 adults per car/vehicle
Departure Point :
OtherPanama City, Panama City, Panama Province
Return Detail :Panama City, Panama City, Panama Province
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Price is per person, based on minimum of 2 adults per car/vehicle
- Please note: this service if for downtown Panama City hotels only and services the following hotels: Aparthotel Plaza, Best Western Las Huacas, Bristol, Costa Inn, Country Inn Amador, Country Inn Dorado, Courtyard by Marriott Panama Real, Crowne Plaza, Crystal Suites Studios, De Ville, El Ejecutivo, El Panama, Four Points by Sheraton in Panama City, Granada Riande, Las Vegas, Le Meridien, Marriott, Miramar Intercontinental, Plaza Paitilla Inn, Radisson Decapolis Panama City, Riande Continental, Riu, Roma, Sevilla, Sheraton, Soloy, Suites Ambassador, Torres de Alba, Tower House, Veracruz, and Wyndham Grand Hotel Veneto.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 45 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.