Panama Canal Jungle Tour
In this hiking tour you will learn about the importance of the Panama Canal Jungle for the canal, us and the world!
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- All Fees and Taxes
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic Beverages
Pick up at 6:30 am. We will drive to the Soberania National Park's Plantation Road and hike through the jungle for about two hours. After that, we will drive to El Charco pond and explore its amazing Panama Trees. At the pond, we will take some time for a snack break before heading to the Rainforest Hotel to enjoy a drink with the incredible view. To finish off the tour, we will drive south along the the Canal while sharing historical facts and anecdotes. We will end with a traditional Panamanian lunch by the ocean before dropping you at your hotel or any other location you choose.
• Panama Canal, Panama City Panama
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up at hotels in the Panama City Area and Casco Viejo.Ports
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 12 hours of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.