Panaji City Tour with museum visit
This walking tour takes you through the bylanes of Goa's busy capital city Panaji, our guide will narrate you the history of the making of this city. From its geography to architecture and interesting stories. In this trail, you will also hop on to local cafe and bakeries to taste Goa's authentic snacks and savories.
per adult from
2 to 3 hours
What's included :
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Goa State Museum, EDC Complex, Patto Plaza, Panjim 403001 India
This grand building that was once the summer palace of Adilshah, was used by the Portuguese officials. This building also saw the hoisting of India's flag marking Goa's liberation as was later used as a secretariat for Goa legislative assembly. Currently being the Goa State Museum, it hosts unique artefacts from the early past of Goa.
Duration: 25 minutes
Stop At: Fontainhas, Panjim India
The lanes of Fontainnhas take you back in time with their vivid colours and Latin architecture style. They are adorned with beautiful shell windows and painted Azulejos tiles. We will walk you through the lanes narrating the stories
Duration: 40 minutes
Pass By: Church of Our Lady of the Immaculate Conception, Church Square, Panjim 403001 India
In the heart of the city of Panaji,
Stop At: Mahalaxmi Temple, Dada Vaidya Road, Panjim India
Visit the temple
Duration: 10 minutes
Departure Point :India Post Panjim Head Post Office, MG Road, Patto Colony, Panaji, Goa 403001, India
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.