Pan Pet and Hta Nee La Leh local village sightseeing in Loikaw (Lunch Included)
The home of Padaung (long neck people) located in the Karan Hills area, near the State's northern trip.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transfers in air-conditioned vehicle
- Lunch at Local Home
- Hotel pick up and drop off
- Local guide
- English-speaking guide
- Full-day sightseeing tour
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- Zone fee
- Other Meals or drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Loikaw, Loikaw, Kayah State
Arrival Loikaw airport or pick you up from your hotel, we will head by car to the beautiful and rugged mountains to the south of Loikaw, home to the famous Kayan ‘long-neck’ women, known for the brass rings they sport around their necks.
In the Kayan village of Pan Pet, you will have the option of short or long treks and both will afford you the opportunity to experience village life in this remote and unique part of Myanmar, only recently opened to foreigners. And then we will visit one of the tribal villages, Hta Nee La Lae which is a simple farming village with traditional kayah totem poles.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick you up at your hotel (one pick-up point only).
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.