Hierapolis ("Holy City") was an ancient Greco-Roamn city in Phrygia located on hot springs in South West Anatolia. Its ruins are adjacent to maodern Pamukkale.
Hierapolis is a UNESCO World Heritage Site. The hot springs there have been used as a spa since the 2nd Century B.C.E. and people came to soothe their ailments with many of them retiring or dying here.
Some of the highlights; the large necropolis is filled with sarcophagi, the main street with the gates and latrines, cathedral, the theatre and St. Philips tomb. The hot springs causing cascades which are called the Cotton Castle. Because of the distance we have to leave Antalya early and return late but its worth it to experince this wonderful place.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- entry tickets of pamukkale and hieropolis
What's excluded :
- kleopatra pool entrance
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Pamukkale, Pamukkale
having to see great pamukkale travertines and hierapolis ancient city after those kleopatra pool will be visited
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- suggest you to have your towel and some cash for personelexpenses maybe extra clothes or t shirt.
- kundu lara hotels pick up and drop off time may change (out of city centre)
- extra shirt and t shirt
- sun cream
- duration 12 hours (approx)
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.