Pamukkale Day Trip From Istanbul
Don't miss the chance to squeeze in a trip to the UNESCO-listed natural wonder of Pamukkale when you visit Turkey! Our one day trip from Istanbul to Pamukkale with domestic flights provides you with the chance to make the most of your precious time and experience some of Turkey's diverse natural beauty.
You will be picked up from your hotel in Istanbul for your flight to the city of Denizli, then transferred to Pamukkale where you will have the unique chance to visit the red springs of Karahayit, the ruins of the ancient Roman spa town of Hierapolis and Pamukkale's famous white calcium thermal pools (travertines). After a great day out you will be transferred back to Denizli airport for your flight back to Istanbul, where you will be met on arrival and transferred to your hotel.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Transfer from your hotel to airport in Istanbul
- Transfer from Denizli airport to Pamukkale
- Full Day Guided Pamukkale Hierapolis Tour
- Lunch at Local Restaurant
- Professional tour guide
- Transfer from Pamukkale to Denizli Airport
- Transfer from airport to your hotel in İstanbul
- Entry/Admission - Pamukkale Thermal Pools
What's excluded :
- Personal expenses
- Entrance to the Cleopatra Antique Pool (an additional 32TL per person payable at the site)
- You will be picked up from your hotel in Istanbul at approximately 4.00am for your one hour flight to Denizli. It's an early start, but worth it! Our team will pick you up at Denizli Çardak Airport and transfer you to Pamukkale which is approximately 50 minutes away.
You'll have time to stretch your legs and have a coffee before your tour starts. We will start the day with a visit to the red springs of the nearby village of Karahayit, where the high iron content of the water turns the water red. We will then start our visit to Hierapolis by entering through the north gate, strolling through the ruins of Hierapolis as your guide explains the importance of this ancient Roman spa town as a place for healing in Roman times and tells you tales of some of the characters who lived here. Some highlights of your walk will include the Necropolis, or graveyard, one of the biggest of its kind, the Roman bath, the theatre and the Agora (ancient market).
Our next stop will be at the Cleopatra Antique Pool where you have the unique opportunity to swim in invigorating thermal waters over Roman columns which are believed to have toppled into the water following an earthquake. Please note than entrance is an additional 32TL payable directly at the pool.
You will then have free time to paddle in some of the pools as you stroll down the hill to the natural lake and park where you will meet your guide for a late lunch.
After the tour you will have approximately half an hour free time to have a stroll around the small village of Pamukkale, before being transferred back to Denizli airport at approximately 16:30 for your 19:15 return flight to Istanbul. You'll arrive back in Istanbul at approximately 20:45, and will be transffered back to your hotel, arriving at approximately 21:30, depending on its location.
What to bring to ensure you have a great day out:
• Sun Glasses
• Flip Flops / Waterproof slip on shoes
• Sun Cream
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :4am
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Passport name and date of birth is required at time of booking
- Name of Istanbul hotel is required
- Please note that pick up is only from European-side hotels in Istanbul
- Entrance to the Cleopatra Antique is an additional 32TL per person
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.