Pamukkale 2-Day Tour from Antalya
Pamukkale meaning 'cotton castle' is a marvelous natural wonder, a must-see attraction in Turkey. Join a 2-day trip from Antalya to see the stunning white travertines, to swim in the hot springs and discover the ruins of an ancient city Hierapolis.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- 1x Breakfast
- 1x Dinner
- Accommodation included: 1 night
- Overnight accommodation
- Breakfast and dinner at the hotel
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Entry/Admission - Hierapolis & Pamukkale
- Entry/Admission - Amphitheatre
What's excluded :
- Lunch and drink
- Entrance fees to Cleopatra's Pool and Red water
- Entry/Admission - Pamukkale Thermal Pools
Day 1: Trip from Antalya to Pamukkale
Stop At: Pamukkale, Pamukkale
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Pamukkale Thermal Pools, Pamukkale Turkey
Duration: 1 minute
Stop At: Hierapolis & Pamukkale, Pamukkale 20280 Turkey
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Amphitheatre, Hieropolis-Pamukkale World Heritage Site, Pamukkale Turkey
Duration: 30 minutes
Pass By: Denizli, Denizli
Accommodation included: 3 Star Hotel
Day 2: Return from Pamukkale to Antalya
Pass By: Pamukkale Natural Park, Pamukkale orenyeri kocacukur alani pamukkale kasabasi, Pamukkale Turkey
Pass By: Road to Pamukkale, Hieropolis-Pamukkale World Heritage Site, Pamukkale Turkey
No accommodation included on this day.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :6:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.