Palomino and Ceviaka Indigenous People Tour
7 hours we leave from Santa Marta to Palomino where we will leave the vehicle and leave for two hours of walking to the Ceviaka people of the Kohui tribe where we can know their ancestral culture and customs.
We can take a dip in the Palomino River, which falls directly from the snowy mountains.
Then we will return to Palomino where you can have lunch in front of the sea of this unique beach of the Colombian Caribbean.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation
- Entrance to the region
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic Beverages
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Palomino, Palomino, La Guajira Department
We will visit the indigenous people of Ceviaka on the banks of the Palomino River where you can get to know the culture of the Kogui tribe.
On the tour you can enjoy the magnificent view of the snow-capped mountains of the Sierra Nevada and also bathe in the crystal clear waters of the Palomino River that descends directly from the snowfall.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up all our passengers at your hotel or meeting point.Airports
- Simon Bolivar Airport, Santa Marta, Santa Marta Municipality Colombia
- Santa Marta, Magdalena, Colombia
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.