Paloma Cruise Halong 2 Days 1 Night
Paloma Cruise is a brand new Chinese wooden junk crewed by a professional, loyal and dedicated team. Come on board Paloma Cruise and be charmed by her exquisite luxury, intimate setting and unrivaled home from home service. An unforgettable way to witness the serene, calm setting of Halong bay’s exceptional natural beauty.
* A deluxe cruise with 20 ensuite cabins, daily departure from Hon Gai habour
* Interesting itinerary (Bai Tu Long - Thien Canh Son cave - Hon Co island - Vung Vieng)
* Exciting activities (cave discovering - kayaking - swimming - night fishing - Tai Chi - cooking)
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- -Welcome drink
- - Round trip shuttle bus transportation
- - Daily fresh fruit in cabin
- - Cooking demonstration
- - English speaking guide
- - Complimentary mineral water
- - Air-conditioned ensuite cabin
- - Entrance and sightseeing fees
- - All meals on board(Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast)
- - Complimentary morning Tea & coffee
- - On board insurance, tax and service charges
What's excluded :
- - Beverages, Tips and Personal Expenses
- - All other services not clearly mentioned above
- - Massage Services (please see massage menu in cabin)
- - Single charge ( contact us to get best rate)
- Day 1: Hanoi - Bai Tu Long Bay - Thien Canh Son cave
7.30-7.45: Optional bus will pick you up at your hotel in Hanoi Old Quarter
12.30: Arrive at Paloma office in Halong City. Get on boat and check in cabin
13.30: Have lunch while cruising to magnificent Bai Tu Long Bay. We start sailing among famous Islets (Indochina studio, Am Islets…) of Bai Tu Long Bay.
15.15 - 15.40: Visit and explore the Thien Canh Son Cave and Kayaking.
18.00: Sunset party
19.00: Having dinner and overnight on boat.
Overnight on Paloma Cruise.
Meals: L, D
Accommodation: Paloma Cruise
06.00: Starting your day with Tai Chi while complimentary tea & coffee are served.
07.00: Have breakfast
07.45 - 09.00: Exploring Vung Vieng Fishing Village: Discover the daily life of the fisher communities by bamboo boat (one hour). Short visit to the Pearl Farm to learn how natural are grown.
10.00: Check out cabin. Then return to dining room for Vietnamese cooking class.
10.30: Have lunch.
11.45: Arrive at Hon Gai Harbour. Get on bus back to Hanoi
16.30: You will arrive at your hotel. Trip ends.
Meals: B, L
Departure Point :Hanoi Opera House, 01 Tràng Tiền, Phan Chu Trinh, Hoàn Kiếm, Hà Nội 100000, Vietnam
Traveler pickup is offered
WE PICK UP TOURIST AT ALL HOTEL AROUND HANOI OLD QUARTER- HOAN KIEM LAKEPorts
- Bai Chay, Hạ Long, Quảng Ninh, Vietnam
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 37 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.