Palo Verde Natural Park Wildlife Experience
We are a company committed to the client, we offer quality services, responsible for the country's tax law
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Lunch, boat tour, water
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Costa Rica, Costa Rica
Palo Verde National Park is one of the most important wildlife sanctuaries of the Guanacaste region.
With more than 45 thousand acres of protected land, there are a significant number of aquatic ecosystems, where life develops with exuberance and not in vain, it has been declared one of the most beautiful wetlands of international importance because of its exceptional ecological value.
Monkeys, crocodiles, colorful birds, iguanas, wide diversity of flora and many more, are just part of the magic experience that you will be part. This river boat tour is wonderful for all family no matter age, specially if you are nature lovers.
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :10:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.