Palo Verde National Park River Jungle Safari
We depart at 7:30 a.m and return to the hotel 2:30 p.m , in small groups of maximum 8 people where service is more personalized. Packages available for groups of over 20 people.
What you need bring in this tour : light clothes, sandals or closed shoes, mosquito repellent, sunscreen, cameras or video cameras, hat or cap, sunglasses, binoculars, money for souvenirs .
We included in this tour : transportation-A/C , tour guide , entrance park , boat ride , Costa Rican lunch , Indian handicraft demonstration , coffee taste and coco beach town .
per adult from
6 to 7 hours
What's included :
- Entry/Admission - Palo Verde National Park
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Palo Verde National Park, Costa Rica
Enjoy the “wetlands” of Costa Rica on this Half Day Tour.
On this tour you will navigate the River Tempisque for 2 hours inside a protected area called Palo Verde National Park. This is a highlight of Guanacaste Province; you have the opportunity to see all kinds of wildlife such as white-faced monkeys, howler monkeys, spider monkeys, iguanas over one meter long, crocodiles where you can take pictures up close, roseate spoonbills, storks, hawks, jaribus, parrots , macaws, tiger herons and more! After the boat ride we eat a typical lunch where the ladies cook food in wood stoves and where you can taste the authentic flavor of the food in Costa Rica after lunch we will present a demonstration of handicraft chorotega and see people keep the style of the Indians chorotegas of making art with clay. Enjoy coffee tasting as part of the trip and finally we going to coco beach town where you have free time for shopping in the local markets . Optional : Guatil Traditional Town . This tour is available if you only want to do the River Boat .
Departure Point :Liberia, Liberia, Province of Guanacaste
Departure Time :7:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Wheelchair accessible
- Dress code is smart casual
- Dress code is smart casual
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.