Palo Verde National Park Boat Tour
This is a beautiful tour if you really love nature. This National Park protects forested areas as well as an extensive marshland between the Tempisque and Bebedero rivers of Guanacaste.
per adult from
What's included :
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Transport by private vehicle
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Entry/Admission - Palo Verde National Park
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Issys Tours Costa Rica, Sardinal 50503 Costa Rica
This is a beautiful tour if you really love nature.
Stop At: Palo Verde National Park, Costa Rica
Throughout the tour, you will see many species of native and foreign birds during their migration, as well as crocodiles, white face and howler monkeys, iguanas, bats, among other exotic animals. Palo Verde is best known as a bird-watchers' paradise.
You will enjoy, simultaneously, a spectacular wetlands and one of the best examples of tropical dry forests remaining anywhere in the world. This dual nature is a result of the Río Tempisque flooding over land located in a relatively arid climate region. A typical Costa Rican lunch will be served. The tour concludes with a drop off in your hotel.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
PLEASE PROVIDE YOUR HOTEL / LODGING NAME.
Departure Time :7:30am
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Infant meals not included
- Infant seats available upon request
- Most travelers can participate
- Please provide Lodging name
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.