Palma de Mallorca Inca Market Shopping Tour
Enjoy this shopping excursion to the biggest market on the island with nearly 3 hours of free time to do shopping.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Local guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (if option selected), only from:
- North area resorts: Port Pollensa, Port Alcudia, Playa de Muro, Can Picafort
- South area resorts: Paguera, Camp de Mar, Santa Ponsa, Magaluf, Palmanova, Cala Mayor, Illetes, Portals, Palma, Arenal, Playa de Palma, Can Pastilla
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Pick up from the East Area: Cala Millor, Sa Coma, Illot, Calas Mallorca, Cala Dor, Porto Colom, Cala Egos
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: No Frills Excursions, Avinguda Platja 13 Bajos, 07400 Port d'Alcudia, Alcudia, Majorca Spain
An excursion is much more than just to take you from your hotel in Mallorca to the venue. Our philosophy is that every excursion in Mallorca should be an experience and we use the best guides and choose the best itineraries to ensure that we create unforgettable experiences.
Duration: 5 minutes
Stop At: Inca Market, Main Road, Inca, Majorca Spain
Inca Market is the biggest and most famous market in Mallorca. This is a market that takes place every Thursday since the 13th century. With this half day excursion to Inca Market, you will have time to wander around the market and to do some shopping. There are many things to buy at Inca Market, almost anything you can imagine: football shirts, leather articles, sunglasses, souvenirs, local gastronomic items, bags, jewellery, scarves, toys…
Inca is also known as the leather town of Mallorca. When we get to Inca, we will drop you off at one of the most important leather outlets where you can buy quality leather gifts and souvenirs.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Camí de l'Escullera, Palma, Illes Balears, Spain
Traveler pickup is offered
The pick up point for the excursion to Inca Market is confirmed to you after you have made your booking. We will pick you up at your hotel or at a point nearby. For everyone staying at the center of Palma the pick up will be in front of the Cathedral.
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Dress code is formal
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 100 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.