Palma de Mallorca Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour with Optional Boat & Belver Castle
There's no better way to discover the sights of Palma de Mallorca than on-board the iconic City Sightseeing double-decker bus! With a 24 or 48 hour ticket, passengers will get to see the city's best sights at their own pace with this handy hop-on hop-off format. Hop on and off at any of the 20 stops along the 2 routes to visit famous attractions including Bellver Castle, Plaza de Espana, Paseo Martitimo and Jaime III. You'll have panoramic views from the open-top deck, whilst listening to the informative audio tour commentary. Make the most of your trip to Palma and add a Boat Tour or Entry to the Bellver Castle to your bus ticket.
per adult from
20 to 100 minutes
What's included :
- Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour: 24 or 48 hour bus ticket
- Hop-On Hop-Off Bus & Boat tour: 24 hour bus ticket, 1 hour boat cruise (If selected)
- Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour & Bellver Castle: 24 hour bus pass, entry to Bellver Castle (If selected)
- Vouchers valid for 12 months
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Food and drinks
Route Duration: 1 hour 40 minutesStops on the Red Route:
Attractions on the Red Route:
- Av. d'Antoni Maura, 1
- Plaça del Mercat
- La Rambla
- Plaça d'Espanya - Hop-off here to see one of the most vibrant areas of the city. This public space will immerse you into the local culture. With the opportunity to also have a relaxing walk amidst the greenery.
- Avinguda d'Alexandre Rosselló
- Avinguda de Gabriel Alomar
- Passeig Marítim
- Carrer del Poble Espanyol - Poble Espanyol is not to be missed. Here you'll experience an array of architecture which represents many of the different building styles throughout the country.
- Carrer Castell de Bellver - Explore the magnificent Bellver Castle. This historic piece of architecture is a rare example of a circular castle!
- Plaça de Gomila
- Avinguda de Joan Miró
- Port de Palma de Mallorca
- Avinguda de Gabriel Roca
- Es Baluard Museu d'Art Contemporani de Palma
- Jaume III
- Carrer del Moll
Placa Del Mercat / Castell de Bellver / Placa Major / Catedral de Mallorca / Bastio de Sant Pere / Ca'n Oms / Museum of Decorative Arts of Majorca / Zenitart Art Gallery / Plaza de Toros de Palma de Mallorca / Auditorium de Palma de Mallorca
Operates: 10:00am - 2:00pm
Purple Route - currently suspended
Route Duration: 20 minutesStops on the Purple Route - currently suspended:
Attractions on the Purple Route - currently suspended:
- GPRO Valparaiso Palace & Spa
- Fundació Pilar i Joan Miró in Mallorca - Get in touch with your artistic side at this museum devoted to the work of Joan Miro.
- Palau Marivent
Pilar and Joan Miro Foundation in Mallorca / Faro de Portopi / Castell de Bellver / Playa de Cala Mayor
Operates: 10:00am - 6:00pm (Tuesday to Sunday), every 40 minutes.
Departure Point :You may start this tour at any of the stops listed.
Departure Time :See itinerary
Return Detail :You may disembark at any of the available stops.
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Bus Tour
- Season: All Year Round
- Red Route: Operates 10:00am - 2:00pm, Full loop - 100 minutes.
- Purple Route (Currently suspended): Operates 10:00am - 6:00pm (Tuesday - Sunday), every 40 minutes. Full loop - 20 minutes.
- Boat Tour (if selected) - Currently suspended
- Boat Tour operates: May - October 10:00am to 4:30pm, Duration: 60 minutes, Frequency: 60 minutes, Departs from: Escalera Real
- Bus stops closed on Mondays: Hotel Valparaiso, Fundacio Pilar i Joan Miro, Palacio Marivent, Es Baluard.
- Bellver Castle: Child and Senior tickets can be purchased on the bus or at the castle. Closed on Mondays. Free entry on Sundays.
- With your voucher, enjoy flexible access for up to 12 months from the travel date you select at check-out.
- Please note that changes to times, frequencies and stops may occur with little to no notice due to the changing situation.
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.