Palma Bay Sailboat cruise from Playa de Palma
Forget about everything but enjoying and sail along the magnificent bay of Palma de Majorca on a wonderful sailing boat.
With our Sailing Trip Experience, you will have the opportunity to enjoy a sailing day on board of a fantastic sailboat of 45,2 ft in length, sailing from the port of Can Pastilla. During this four hours boat trip, you will find a wonderful unspoilt cove of crystalline waters, just about 5 miles from the Playa de Palma.
In the cove you can take a refreshing bath, relax or go suping or snorkeling (the equipment will be provided), before we enjoy a delicious picnic with tortilla or pizza, local "pa amb oli", chips and seasonal fruit and refreshments. If you wish you can bring your own food on board.
Without doubts, a unique experience.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Snorkeling gear
- SUP gear
- Professional guides and crew
- Picnic (olives, tortilla, pa amb oli or pizza)
- Fruit and snacks
- Soda/Pop - Water and soft drinks
- Transfer from Palma / Ciudad Jardin to Cala Blava (Platja de Palma)
- Alcoholic Beverages - Beer and wine
What's excluded :
- Pickup from locations not mentioned
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: PX boats, Virgili, 27 Club Marítim de Can Pastilla, 07600 Can Pastilla, Majorca Spain
Departure from Can Pastilla beach to enjoy a wonderful sailing tour
Departure Point :PX boats. Boat Rental & Sailing Charter, Carrer de Virgili, 27, 07610 Palma, Illes Balears, Spain
Traveler pickup is offered
Transfer pick-up included in Playa de Palma and Palma (maxim 8 persons)Playa de Palma: from Ciudad Jardin to Cala BlavaPalma: from Portixol to San Agustin and from Arenal to Maioris
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Swimsuit, towel and sunscreen recommended
- Cameras and snacks allowed
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.