Palermo wine tour
A relaxing walking tour at sunset around the Kalsa district guided by a local tour guide and wine expert. Try 6 different sicilian wines, from vino spumante to structured reds. A great introduction to the Sicilian world of wines!
Discover stories and facts not available on guidebooks. See places you wouldn't probably find on your own. Step in local wine bars with locally produced foods (eg. extravergine olive oil, almonds, country cheese) and comfortably sit in suggestive corners of the old city while listening to your guide's stories and presentations. Our small group policy make the wine experience intimate and enjoyable.
per adult from
What's included :
- Snacks - Food paired with wine. Eg. cheese, bread and olive oil, cold cuts, marinated raw fish almond cookies. Food might change based on availability.
- Alcoholic Beverages - 6 different wine samples
- Licensed guide's service
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Piazza Pretoria, Piazza, Palermo, Sicily Italy
city hall of palermo, fontana della vergogna
Pass By: Piazza Bellini, Palermo, Sicily Italy
Pass By: La Kalsa, Palermo, Sicily Italy
Stop At: Church of San Francesco of Assisi -Chiesa di San Francesco d'Assisi, Piazza di San Francesco d'Assisi, off Via Paternostro, Palermo, Sicily Italy
suggestive pedestrian square with an elegant XIV century church. Second wine tasting spot.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Piazza Marina, 90133, Palermo, Sicily Italy
green pedestrian square, villa garibaldi
Duration: 20 minutes
Departure Point :Piazza Pretoria, 90133 Palermo PA, Italy
Departure Time :6:30 PM
Return Detail :Piazza Marina, 90133 Palermo PA, Italy
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- not recommended to travelers with limited walking capacity
- not suitable for vegans
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- We have reduced the maximum number of participants in group tours (now 8). We have reduced the chances of contacts among the members of the group. We ensure the respect of safe distancing among the members of the group.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.