Palermo - Monreale - Cefalu' Tour
In 2015 UNESCO declared the itinerary "Palermo Arab Norman and the Cathedrals of Cefalù and Monreale" a World Heritage Site.
The wealth of this island is also due to the peoples who invaded it and left their inheritances as well as, after the storms, corals and starfishes remain on the shore. With this tour, UNESCO celebrates in particular the legacy of two civilizations - that of the Arabs and that of the Normans, a people of warriors from Scandinavia with influences from Romanesque and Byzantine art - that have deposited in Sicily unparalleled architectural and artistic treasures.
We will accompany you to the discovery of these and many other treasures which make our land unique and unmatched with the comfort and safety of our vehicles truly conducted by our reliable and professional drivers.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- Entry tickets for attractions
- Entry/Admission - Duomo di Monreale
- Entry/Admission - Cattedrale di Palermo
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Duomo di Monreale, Piazza Guglielmo II 1, 90046, Monreale, Sicily Italy
The tour begins with a visit to the beautiful Cathedral of Monreale, made unique by the beautiful frescoes that adorn the interior.
Someone has called it the most beautiful temple in the world and without a doubt the Cathedral of Monreale is one of the most beautiful examples of how art, manages to tune into the heart of man. Tourists come from all over the world to admire it!
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Cattedrale di Palermo, Corso Vittorio Emanuele, 90040, Palermo, Sicily Italy
We continue to Palermo, with the visit of the historic centre’s most important monuments: Piazza dei 4 canti, Piazza Pretoria, La Martorana, the Cathedral, Palazzo dei Normanni with the beautiful cappella palatina, Politeama Theatre and Massimo Theatre, old Capo market and more.
The Arab-Norman Palermo is a World Heritage Site: UNESCO has certified it in 2015. Palaces, mosaics, statues, paintings and enchanted castles: get ready to experience all this before the sun of Sicily falls on the horizon.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Duomo di Cefalu, Piazza del Duomo, 90015, Cefalu, Sicily Italy
Last stop will be in Cefalù, beautiful seaside village at the base of a mountain of white rock on top of which the beautiful Cathedral dominates. Here you can stroll through the narrow streets of the village and discover the most charming corners, colors, smells and flavours that characterize this place. You will also have the chance to enjoy the beautiful sandy beach and swim in the crystal clear water.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
WE WILL PICK YOU UP FROM ANY PLACE!Note: the price refers to the departure with pick up from the Catania area.For pick-ups in the Taormina and Siracusa area an extra charge will be applied as follows:from 1 to 3 people € 30.00 in total;from 4 to 8 people € 10.00 per person.This amount must be paid in cash directly to the driver.Ports
- Taormina - Giardini Naxos
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 3/14/2019 - 12/31/2021
Monday - Sunday: 08:00 AM - 02:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.