Palenque and Cascades of Roberto Barrios
Tour to the Mayan Archaeological Zone of Palenque, the Roberto Barrios Waterfalls and El Panchan, the most representative places of the "Magical Town" of Palenque.
From the hands of our expert guides you will know the best of history, culture, gastronomy and adventure.
per adult from
What's included :
- Private transportation
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Flotation Vests
- Adventure Insurance
- Photos and Video
- Community Permits
- Entry/Admission - Zona Arqueologica de Palenque
- Entry/Admission - Cascada de Roberto Barrios
What's excluded :
- Snacks - Food and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Palenque, Palenque, Southern Mexico
We will tour this small "Magic Town" famous worldwide for its Archaeological Zone and its international nightlife.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Zona Arqueologica de Palenque, Carretera a Palenque- Zona Archaeologica Km. 8, Palenque 29960 Mexico
We will visit this ancient Mayan city, full of beautiful buildings, and know its culture and history.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Cascada de Roberto Barrios, Comunidad de Roberto Barrios, Palenque Mexico
This beautiful system of more than 5 emerald green waterfalls is the perfect setting to relax and do some water activities, ask our guides for waterfall jumps and underwater caves, they will surprise you!
Duration: 4 hours
Stop At: El Panchan, Carr. Palenque-Ruinas Km 4,5, Sin Nombre, 29960 Palenque, Chis., Mexico
This place is one of the most famous in Palenque since it has cabins in the middle of the jungle and the best restaurant "Don Many" very good food and very well priced, definitely the place to eat in Palenque, do not forget to try the Garlic and mushroom bread, a real treat!
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Anytime Fitness Deportiva, Av. Velodromo de la ciudad deportiva esquina, Heroico Colegio Militar 143, Primero de Mayo, 86190 Villahermosa, Tab., Mexico
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.