Palaces of St Petersburg in Winter - Peterhof, Pushkin & Hermitage
Get the most of your short stay in St Petersburg during this fully-packed one-day winter tour. You will see the highlights of the city and its vicinity with a private guide on a comfortable car/minivan. Start the day with a panoramic city tour and head to the Gulf of Finland to see the magnificent Lower Park of Peterhof. Later, you will visit astonishing Catherine's Palace including the Amber Room and the Park. Enjoy a quick break for lunch in a local cafe and head back to St Petersburg. Explore the treasures of the Hermitage Museum and have an interior visit to the Church on the Spilled Blood.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
- Professional & friendly guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned car/minivan
- Bottled water and ponchos in case of rain
- All admission fees as per program
- Headsets to hear the guide clearly (for groups 6+)
- Entry/Admission - Grand Peterhof Palace
- Entry/Admission - Catherine Palace and Park
- Entry/Admission - The State Hermitage Museum
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: St. Petersburg, St. Petersburg, Northwestern District
Your private guide and driver will collect you from the hotel in the morning.
Duration: 5 minutes
Stop At: Grand Peterhof Palace, Razvodnaya St., 2, Peterhof, St. Petersburg 198516 Russia
Visit the Grand Palace of Peterhof or Petrodvorets, the palace created for the founder of St Petersburg, Peter the Great, by the most prominent architects of the time.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Catherine Palace and Park, Sadovaya St., 7 Tsarskoye Selo, Pushkin, St. Petersburg 196601 Russia
Later, you will go to another residence of the Russian Tsars – Tsarskoye Selo (modern Pushkin). During the guided excursion to Catherine's Palace, you will see the eighth wonder of the world – the Amber Room.
After the tour, marvel a walk-in Catherine's Park which covers 107 hectares of land and serves as a perfect place to enjoy on a fine winter day.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: The State Hermitage Museum, Palace Emb., 30-38, St. Petersburg 191055 Russia
Continue sightseeing by visiting the famous Hermitage, a symbol of St Petersburg and a unique museum by the quantity and diversity of the presented art objects. You will wander through the spectacular state rooms of the Winter Palace, the former residence of Russian Tsars. During this private tour of the museum, you are going to see works of such great masters as Leonardo da Vinci, Titian, Caravaggio, El Greco, Velasquez, Rubens, and Rembrandt.
Return to the hotel.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick-up is available from any hotel within the city limits. Please, provide your hotel name/address at the booking. The private guide will be waiting for you in the hotel lobby with a sign City Break Tours.
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 3 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.