Painting on Real Lotus Leaves Experience
A therapeutic art activity that is great for relieving stress.
This workshop provides an in-depth understanding to create your own masterpiece.
per adult from
2 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
What's excluded :
Discover how you can create something with imagination, color and your hands.
In this Asian painting technique, you work on boards that are covered with natural dried lotus leaves. There is no blank sheet in front of you. The existing leaf structure allows you to immerse yourself and enjoy the process of painting and concentrate entirely on your color inspirations.
The end result is a beautiful painting created by your own hands.
The technique is easy to implement without any previous artistic knowledge or experience.
As all good things take time, participants will work on a panel and complete their masterpiece over the session of about 2-3 hours.
Departure Point :102E Pasir Panjang Rd, Singapore 118529
Departure Time :9:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.