Painted Ladies San Francisco City Tour
Come Jump on a City Tour with us to cruise through some of the 15 BEST City Highlights including Union Square, Chinatown, North Beach, Pacific Heights/billionaire's row, Golden Gate Park, the Haight/Ashbury, the Castro and The Marina. Also, you get 7 stops for photo ops at landmarks such as The Golden Gate Bridge, Painted Ladies, Palace Of Fine Arts, Twin Peaks, The murals in the Mission, Civic Center and Lombard Street ( shhhh ...On occasion you might see us driving down that crooked Lombard Street if traffic permits) FUN FUN FUN!!!
Bonus is, you will be transported into one of our VINTAGE VW buses while rocking out to classic hit songs of the 60's-70's ( Pearl, Poppy, Skye and Rosie)
per adult from
What's included :
- Small group tour
- Professional Tour Guide
- Bottled water
- Local Bottled Craft beer and Wine on the afternoon tours
- Access to local vintage points where large buses are banned from
- Alcoholic Beverages
What's excluded :
- Start your tour with a pick up in a vintage Volkswagen Bus at either Fisherman's Wharf or Union Square, your choice!
Enjoy sightseeing and photo shoots as we explore Lombard Street, Union Square, Chinatown, North Beach, the Marina, the Palace of Fine Arts, the Presidio, the Golden Gate Bridge, Fort Point, Golden Gate Park, Alamo Square, the Haight, Twin Peaks, the Castro, the Mission, and Civic Center!
Enjoy a small group tour in a vintage Volkswagen Bus.
Enjoy complimentary snacks and water, as well as beer and white wine for afternoon tours.
Our vintage buses, Pearl, Poppy, & Skye have been thoroughly restored and updated with modern amenities to provide a safe and unique opportunity to see the sights of San Francisco. Since they only seats 6-7 people, Pearl, Poppy & Skye can go many places that larger tour buses have been banned from or just cannot access, including Alamo Square (Painted Ladies), Lombard Street, and even those narrow alleys with beautiful murals in the Mission!
Painted Ladies Tour Company is a small family business, so Josh and his team take great pride in making sure guests feel well taken care of and have an awesome experience. Josh’s wife, Virgine, runs our front office to answer any questions or emails you might have prior to booking.
Painted Ladies Tour Company is fully licensed through the California Public Utilities Commission PSG 0034808 as a Charter and Sightseeing company.
Departure Point :1: 427 Post St, San Francisco, CA 94102, USA
2: 1300 Columbus Ave, San Francisco, CA 94133, USA
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum number of 2 people applies. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Portable wheelchair ok
- Booster seats are available on request if advised at time of booking
- Recommended tip amount :$15-$20 per passenger. (Did you know that tips make up a large amount of our tour guide income in the US?)
- Note that each vehicle seats up to 7 people total. We can still accommodate larger groups seated in separate vehicles.
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- A plexiglass partition has been installed between the driver and passengers. The touch points on our buses will be fully disinfected between and during tours.
- Anyone showing symptoms of COVID 19, including fever, cough or shortness of breath won’t be able to participate.
- Everyone will be required to wear a mask while inside the bus. We will have extra masks for purchase in case you have forgotten yours. Hand sanitizer will be provided.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 100 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.