Painted Gorge Tour by ATVs or Dirt Bike
Out here in the Ocotillo desert, you may have the chance to see the most amazing sunrises and sunsets you've ever seen! Ride through all kinds of desert terrain in our ATV's, Razors or dirt bikes, as we take you on tours anywhere from 15 to 50 miles in 4 hours. You might have the chance to see Painted Gorge, a beautiful canyon colored by purple, green and red dirt; drive around the bombing range where you'll see an abandoned WWII Russian tank; witness F-18's dropping practice bombs and missiles, or Cobra and Apache helicopters shooting the Russian tank with 50 caliber bullets; watch the Blue Angels training for the air show (January through March); see The Sandbar, a local shrine covered in off road tributes and treasures (make sure to bring memorabilia of your own to post there!); experience "wide open" on an enormous, flat dry lake bed; or visit Superstition Sand Dunes, with 5,500 Acres of sandy, hilly fun and the spot where they shot the movie Jarhead.
per adult from
3 to 4 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Helmets, goggles, gloves
- ATVs and dirt bikes
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Bottled water - Waters not provided, please bring 6-8 waters per person
- Snacks - Please bring your own snacks
- Backpacks, sunscreen or any additional riding gear including boots.
- Transportation- additional charge, can be paid for on arrival
- Razors (Buggies)- additional charge, can be paid for on arrival
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Painted Gorge, Ocotillo, CA
Riders will sweep through a beautiful canyon colored by purple, green and red dirt.
Duration: 10 minutes
Departure Point :1162 N Imperial Hwy, Ocotillo, CA 92259, USA
Traveler pickup is offered
We can pick up from anywhere in San Diego County, at Airbnb's, homes, hotels or previously agreed upon addresses. Price of transportation NOT included in pricing. Please note that transportation through us is usually most cost-effective when picking up a large group, as we charge a flat rate. Small groups may want to consider a rental car or some other type of transportation service. Airports
- San Diego Intl Airport, 3225 N Harbor Dr, San Diego, CA 92101
- Port of San Diego
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.