Paint your first Graffiti in BA
This is not a tour!
It is an experience for you to not only meander around to learn about street art in Buenos Aires and see some amazing pieces, but then we go to the proper artist's cave of magic, and there in a short workshop we make ready for making our street art stamp on a public wall of Buenos Aires :)
Are you ready?
per adult from
What's included :
- The best local street artist, in love with the city and the art scene will guide you
What's excluded :
- Bottled water - No drinks are included, but we can make stops for you to get some and we end at a great bar :)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Barrio Palermo, Buenos Aires Argentina
Today Buenos Aires proudly shows its streets intervened by artists.
Urban art, street art, offers us a completely democratic fully colourful gallery under the open sky..
We will walk to see some impressive murals of Buenos Aires, learn about the artists behind them and then, inspired, we will leave our own artistic intervention on the walls of Buenos Aires, an attempt at permanence in an impermanent arena of contemporary art.
What we’ll do
It will be a very special graffiti workshop, under the open sky, during which you will make your own creative mark in Buenos Aires. First, we will find ourselves in an area of Buenos Aires where urban art is in full splendor. We will learn about its context in Argentina, some of its past and present and then teach the fundamental techniques and skills of graffiti, in order to make out own piece of Urban Art on a wall in the streets of Buenos Aires.
After a little sketching, thinking and having fun, we will go to a specially prepared wall in the streets of Buenos Aires where we will leave our mark on Buenos Aires.
Of course, we're going to share some Argentine mates while we do this, just like local argentine artists do.
We will finish our experience in the first ever Gallery dedicated to promoting, exhibiting and selling street art in Buenos Aires where you will be left to relax, take in what has happened and enjoy a cold beer or cocktail.
What we will include
-Materials and art tools needed to make your street art intervention, the special wall to leave your artwork in Buenos Aires
-The guidance of a contemporary top notch street artist
-Exclusive access to the workshop where the street artists works preparing what will go up in the walls at nighttime
-Class on urban art techniques
-Walking Tour of Street Art
-Mate to share
-Authorization for the use of the wall (don´t worry, you won´t be prosecuted by the police)
-Special discount prices for purchasing the street art contemporary artists work if you so desire.
-Visit to the first ever Gallery dedicated to promoting, exhibiting and selling street art in Buenos Aires
There is no minimum age to participate. Participants can also bring their children under 2 years old.
Where we will be
In the City of Buenos Aires
-No previous language experience is needed
-This is mainly a walking tour, so please wear comfortable shoes
-Bring all your questions and a mind eager to learn
-Inclusions: one of the best urban artists in the local scene, in love with the city of Buenos Aires and knowledgeable about the art scene and its local artists will facilitate your experience.
-A water bottle to keep hydrated is a great plus! But you can practice your Spanish skills to get one at a kiosque too!
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Palermo, Buenos Aires, Argentina
Departure Time :3:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.